jobs in Lanarkshire
£24,406 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
Fosters Funeral Directors
- The main purpose of the role is to collection and transportation of deceased, acting in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
- The Operations Administrator will provide administrative support to Engineering, Technical and other Operational support functions.
£20,877 - £21,224 a year
- The EDRMS team is responsible for all incoming mail and document management for Social Work localities across South Lanarkshire Council.
£9.40 an hour
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
£19,000 a year
- Based in our call centre in Eurocentral, Scotland, our Advisors are the central point of contact for the general public, and as such handle all manner of…
£19,709 - £20,001 a year
- We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to provide an effective minute taking service to all of our Service areas which include Children and…
- This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007.
- Promoting best practice and driving site optimisation throughout area and region by working to the LEAN guidelines in place to support the operation in a timely…
- If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Izzy Kirby, recruitment administrator on 01698 377860.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.