£225 a week
- We require someone who has a real desire to work within a marketing role and who has a good understanding of major social media platforms, creative writing, and…
£10,000 - £12,000 a year
- Schedule engineering visits with customers via telephone & email.
- Have confidence in dealing with customers and provide a credible and professional approach.
Childcare Management Company
- Successful candidates will work full time in a nursery whilst studying to achieve an SVQ at Level 3 in 'Social Services, Children and Young People'.Once…
£192 a week
- You will be responsible for coordinating diaries and schedules, engaging with customers and assisting with finances.
- Enter credit card payments on to system.
£7,098 a year
- The duties of the post involve Regulated Work with children and/or protected adults, as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007.
£231 a week
- Acting at the first point of contact for all customers, handling all calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Meeting and greeting all customers.
£212 a week
- Speaking on the telephone and in person with clients in relation to their rental accounts.
- “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European…
ANGELA ELIZABETH NURSERY
- The trainee will gain practical experience in the nursery while studying towards SVQ level 3 in Children and Young People.
- Assist in the delivery of plant, transport and PPE related activities to ensure the effective day-to-day co-ordination to support the operational services of…
Hugh Black & Sons Ltd
Now hiring at 13 Market Place, Armadale Road, Whitburn,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.