jobs in Lady Margaret
£80 - £100 a day
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house…
- You will need to demonstrate previous experience supporting primary school aged children with Autism and must be confident in your understanding approach to…
£410 - £500 a week
- This thriving & cohesive West London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
- Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
- This Special Needs School caters for for over 100 students aged between 4 - 25 with ASD and Complex Needs.
- SEN Teaching Assistant required for a Special Needs…
Key Skills Education
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant working with KS1 children with SEMH or presenting with challenging behaviour and have a passion for this kind of work.
£70 - £85 a day
- If you have the positive attitude required to fit in at this well-established SEN school in South London, apply for the School SEN Teaching Assistant role today…
- We are urgently recruiting for a SEN TA to work in an ASD provision within an Outstanding Ofsted rated school.
- Can use assessment for learning.
£65 - £75 a day
- This school is a mainstream Secondary school that also caters for children with a wide variety of complex needs.
- Supportive SLT and regular CPD.
£19 an hour
- We are looking for a dedicated, committed teaching assistant who is committed to supporting children and young people who have experienced difficulty in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.