jobs in Lady Margaret
You refined by:
SEN Teaching Assistant (undo)
£17,934 a year
- GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
£80 - £100 a day
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house…
£65 - £80 a day
- The School is looking for someone who is flexible, has a positive attitude towards SEN, has high expectations of children, and able to work with high…
£400 - £500 a week
- This Outstanding West London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & class which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
£11,985 - £12,626 a year
- It is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a school issued Enhanced DBS check and accept the responsibility for providing and safeguarding…
£75 - £90 a day
- A well-run, 1 form entry primary school in Hackney are looking to recruit an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to support a year 2 pupil on a 1 to 1 basis.
£70 - £80 a day
- Supportive primary school SEN Teaching Assistant.
- As an SEN Teaching Assistant, your role will involve you joining the school in a general role, not assigned to…
£80 - £100 a day
- The school are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join their school.
- Job Role: SEN Teaching Assistant.
- The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
- A desire to help students achieve.
Eden Brown Education
£13.62 an hour
- Day to day activities will include supporting the child to access the education within school both supporting his learning and physical needs with the support…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.