jobs in Lady Margaret
You refined by:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£22,143 - £24,949 a year
- The role is offered on a part-time basis, ideally working 2 days a week.
- You will have responsibility for a wide range of activities, with exposure across all…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store…
- As the first person customers meet when they come to our home, your role is vital.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- Serving breakfast to patients, general and specialized cleaning of wards/departments, frequent use of heavy machinery to provide a high quality domestic service…
- Follows up with customers, as requested.
- Assists with conference centre room booking, posts conference room schedules and coordinates conference centre set up…
£29,990 a year
- The Business Process Co-ordinator ensures adherence to business process including legal obligations in Sales, Storage and Handling of Motor Parts.
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
£10 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Reception or Front of House experience.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Check of building and car park.
- Why join OCS Group Ltd?
- Full drivers Licence and access to own vehicle is essential - Travel costs will be covered.
- Must have access to your own vehicle.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.