You refined by:
£35,000 a year
- Business, Economics, Finance, Law or Social Science degree either completed or due to complete from a leading university or business school.
UK Government - MI5
£24,717 a year
- Such as: postal worker – machine operative – security guard – caretaker - farm worker – catering assistant – receptionist – sales assistant.
£15,428 a year
- You will probably either be an undergraduate studying biosciences, chemistry, or a subject related to this project, or be a recent graduate who has studied…
Event Management Training
West End W1B
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers.
- For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are…
£18,000 a year
- A minimum of a predicted 2:2 degree, or equivalent, in any subject (actual or expected).
- The drive to succeed, with the ability to think both creatively and…
- Working alongside senior management, the perfect candidate will be a confident, creative and reliable individual with a proactive attitude suited to our start…
- > Liaising with British Red Cross volunteers and service users, to enable them to attend the Parliamentary reception.
- Minimum Induction - within 3 weeks.
1st Talent Acting Agency
- Applying for child Performance Licences for the younger actors.
- Holding auditions - arranging photo shoots.
- You will get hands on experience of being a Talent…
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- Reporting to the Publicity Director for HQ and Mills & Boon, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative running of the department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.