jobs in Lady Margaret
You refined by:
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£24,108 - £31,362 a year
- Contribute to the development of intelligence packages by facilitating access to Home Office intelligence and systems and providing tactical advice.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Someone who can work independently;
£26,786 - £29,000 a year
- By joining this focused team, you will learn first-hand how we can deliver a better service for our customers and passengers.
- And that starts here in Anglia.
£25,000 a year
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
£22,500 - £24,667 a year
- You must have a minimum of two years driving experience, and hold a full UK driving licence with a maximum of six penalty points.
£34,961 - £42,010 a year
- The post- holder will attend required taught and self-study days at King’s College London, and be based in Hounslow CAMHS Mental Health Support Team for the…
- If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here.
- One team working together to create amazing value for our customers.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational…
£9.10 - £12.35 an hour
- Familiarity of working in a fast paced environment.
- Stocking and maintaining good condition and presentation of the department product.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.