jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£8.30 an hour
- Your responsibilities will vary from serving customers our ‘DLicious’ Menu, greeting our members when they arrive at the club with a friendly ‘Hello’ or…
£9.25 an hour
- Our stores will often be full with customers searching for the perfect gift.
- So, you will need to be a natural multitasker and someone who loves working in a…
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- Being organised, an ability to multi-task and prioritise are key skills as, day to day…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Famous hospitality, good-humoured resilience and a cheerful "you're welcome" are held in the highest regard at British Airways; they're why our customers…
- We've achieved this growth through our passion for our products and our obsession in providing a fantastic shopping experience for our customers.
- You'll be involved in the build, maintenance and presentation of the F1 garage and its equipment both at our home in Woking and trackside.
£9.25 an hour
- Reviewing store and company product best sellers to support sales growth.
- You must have an intuitive understanding of customers' needs and know how and when to…
- We are looking for extraordinary temporary retail sales advisors to help us create the ultimate Christmas shopping experience for every one of our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.