jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£10 an hour
- A wide range of high street retail discounts.
- All our bakeries close between 7pm and 8pm so you’ll still have time to make plans with family and friends.
£23,000 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
- It’s about providing a fantastic shopping experience.
- Clarks are the biggest non-sport footwear brand in the world.
- It’s an exciting time to join us.
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- The new catering outlets will deliver an excellent service to meet the expectations of RCM’s various customers including students, RCM junior department, staff,…
£26,251 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through…
- As our Team Leader you’ll lead and inspire the team on shift and be responsible for ensuring that our customers are having an unforgettable time in the centres…
- You and your team will be out there as the face of Cineworld, striving to deliver an unrivalled cinema experience for all Cineworld customers.
£8.95 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£9.91 an hour
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£25,252 a year
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Part time, 30 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.