jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- If you are interested in joining our experienced and friendly team or wish to speak to somebody for more information or to arrange an informal visit please…
£10.75 - £11.00 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car is desirable, however you can walk, cycle or take public transport to visit customers (travel expenses reimbursed).
£8.21 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£21,216 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
- Help with washing & dressing · Shopping & meal preparation · Prompting with medication · Support with daily routines · Respite services · Socialising and…
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
Richmond House Social Care Services
£10 - £11 an hour
- We’re seeking a caring and compassionate individual who enjoys interacting with seniors and assisting them with their daily living activities.
£9.30 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
Saint John of God Hospitaller Services
£9.70 an hour
- Henry Nihill House is a care home with nursing for 30 older people some of whom also may have physical disabilities.
- Role requirements and key tasks:
- Undertake any other activities which may be deemed necessary by the senior staff in the home.
- Complete and maintain necessary daily records painting a full…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.