jobs in Kingston upon Thames KT2
You refined by:
St Albans (undo)
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
£23,725 a year
- Oaklands College are recruiting a qualified and experienced Report Writer.
- To be considered for the role you need to demonstrate you hold the following;
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked.
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects.
£9.50 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£24,999 a year
- You must be a car driver and have access to a vehicle to undertake the role.
- The Community Engagement and Recovery Worker will engage with street drinkers in…
- Ensure that measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to records are maintained.
- Liaise with AECOM support staff to assist with queries over storage…
- Any applicants holding a Fork Truck Licence would be an advantage but full training can be given to suitable candidates.
£19,500 a year
- Opening accounts for our customers and providing loan and credit card facilities.
- Finding solutions for customers and advising them on our services.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.