jobs in Kingston upon Thames
You refined by:
Early Years Practitioner (undo)
Twizzle Tops Nursery
- You must have lots of energy to have fun with the children to support their learning and development.
- We are looking for a caring and passionate practitioner…
£21,543 a year
- A Level 3 or a Level 2 Early Years and Childcare qualification e.g. NNEB, CACHE, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent.
- What are you waiting for?
£19,000 - £25,000 a year
- Lunch provided, friendly working environment, CPD and training opportunities, opportunity to become an Apple Teacher and work in an Apple Distinguished School,…
£65 - £85 a day
- The Ofsted report for 2018 has highlighted that 'the school continues to be good', and the school requires an Early Years Practitioner who can support this…
£22,980 a year
- All Enfield Learning Trust Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- As part of the Trust, we offer:
- The Governors of Lea Nursery school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys working with children aged 2-5…
Marish Academy Trust
£18,645 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a qualified Early Years Practitioner to create a stimulating, safe and caring teaching and learning environment and to promote the…
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB)
- As part of their programme during the last year practitioners have had opportunities to visit amazing places in and around London with the children such as the…
Catholic Children's Society
- You must have a flexible approach, a positive attitude and the ability to build constructive working relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
£65 - £75 a day
- I have a 2 form entry school in Ealing looking for a Early years Practitioner to start on a permanent basis.
- Is caring, approachable and will have a commitment…
Be the first to see new jobs in Kingston upon Thames
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.