jobs in Kingskerswell
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£8.72 an hour
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits.
- You’ll also be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£17,929 a year
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers.
- As Team Leader you will provide management coverage across all…
- As a Sales Assistant, you will be the face of Joules, where you will focus your energy on understanding the store targets and deliverables and creating a…
- First impressions are important and as a Customer Relations Advisor, you are responsible for providing a warm welcome to each customer, proactively driving…
- As you will be dealing with customers you will have good communication skills, be well mannered and presentable.
- When you are with us you will learn:
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- Thriving under pressure and getting a buzz from working in a busy environment.
- Fantastic training & career development opportunities.
- Perks of the job include:
- Step 3: Download and complete a registration form.
- Utilising any specific skills you may have, with local manager agreement in line with identified needs and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.