jobs in Kingskerswell
Butler Rose Ltd
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for a varied accounting role including purchase ledger management, bank reconciliations, expense…
£18,000 - £19,500 a year
- Parking is available on site and there is access to public transport.
- Due to the nature of the business there are some seasonal activities leading to high…
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Inputting purchase and sales ledger invoices.
- This role is available immediately on a temporary to permanent basis and will suit a candidate that is looking for…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Working alongside the manager to ensure work is done in a timely manner.
- Preparation of draft accounts for review from client records, clearance of review…
- Invoicing to customers and debt collection.
- This role is available immediately and will run for an initial 3 month basis temporarily before the successful…
£17,000 - £19,500 a year
- You'll ideally of studied A-Levels or graduated in a degree that is in some way linked to accountancy, you'll have good computer skills and also have an…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the purchase of products and materials, the implementation of sourcing strategies and the leading of projects.
£20,000 - £22,500 a year
- Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45s, P6/9s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory…
- Butler Rose, your accountancy and finance specialist recruitment agency, are currently working alongside two practices based across Torbay who are looking for…
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- You'll be supported in the team by 3 others.
- This business requires an experienced Credit Controller to join it's ranks on a temporary to permanent basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.