jobs in Kingsbury
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Experience is not necessary as training and supervision will be provided.
- We are looking for any available Health Care Assistants to join the Trust on a short…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of the retail team, your role is very important to driving sales.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- § Complete a satisfactory 3 year employment history check.
- § Complete a satisfactory unspent criminal conviction disclosure check.
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- Day to day duties will range from accurately recording of patients information on trust systems, collecting and tracking of patients notes, printing of e…
£37,638 - £44,780 a year
- The postholder will be an integral member of the safeguarding teams within each Trust and will work in both inpatient and community mental health services as…
- As a Warehouse Assistant in one of our Home Shopping Centre's, you'll be responsible for unloading deliveries from the depots, replenishing stock so we can…
LATIF INTERNATIONAL LTD
- Answering telephone, taking messages and forwarding calls.
- Outgoing personality, very personable and pleasant telephone manner.
- Emails and dealing with queries.
£11.34 an hour
- To be full conversant in the switchboard system in order to receive and process calls quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining a professional service at all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.