- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
£25,600 - £28,500 a year
- IAG Level 3 qualification would be desirable.
- Working on one of our employability contracts you will support individuals from various disadvantaged groups,…
£22,000 a year
- You'll maximise all opportunities for achieving sales on products and also identify new customers by gathering useful information.
- What you'll get in return.
- An excellent driver - you must drive regularly in varied environments and at different times of the day.
- A confident person with good customer service skills…
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols and checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store including car parks for any signs of damage, break…
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Minimum work experience: 3 - 5 Years.
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
£7.05 - £8.21 an hour
- The person appointed will be directly employed by School Letting Solutions.
- All applicants will be subject to disclosure DBS checks if successful.
£20,000 a year
- The role involves providing general data entry and processing requirements and activities required by the Pharmacovigilence team.
- Salary from £20,000 per annum.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.