jobs in Kingsbury
- Help with washing & dressing · Shopping & meal preparation · Prompting with medication · Support with daily routines · Respite services · Socialising and…
£8.55 an hour
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or willingness to be trained).
- This full-time role (38.5 hours per week) will be helping to provide an exceptional…
£19,219 a year
- Our Marlborough Court Care Home in a pleasant area overlooking the River Thames with private river access.
- Marlborough Court Care Home – Care Assistant.
£10.00 - £10.50 an hour
- Perks of being directly employed:
- Mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- Dedicated support from your local manager and our 24/7 carer helpline.
£10 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
- They’re adaptable, friendly, polite and caring.
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities…
- Undertake any other activities which may be deemed necessary by the senior staff in the home.
- Complete and maintain necessary daily records painting a full…
- Act as an Ambassador for the Home in all dealings with visitors and the general public.
- Training such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 2-5 offered and…
£10.50 an hour
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Signature is a growing business, and each home has its own individual…
£21,216 a year
- We are recruiting for Carers to joing our Luxury Elderly Nursng Home, Belmont House in Sutton, with great transport links to the home!
- What can we offer you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.