jobs in Kingsbury
You refined by:
West London (undo)
Tradewind Social Care
- Tradewind Social Care are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers, for a short break children's residential setting for children with Autism and…
£425 a day
- To hold, or be working towards, a postgraduate degree or diploma in Facilities Management or a general management discipline, or holding a first degree …
£10.55 - £10.74 an hour
- Supporting residents to take part in social and leisure activities in both groups and on a one-to-one basis.
- Delivering one-hour lessons in Maths or English to a class of six bubbly primary school pupils.
- Using our resources and lesson plans to creatively plan lessons,…
Oracle Security Services Ltd
£10.75 an hour
- Hold a valid SIA License for either Security Guarding or Door Supervision.
- We are currently seeking a number of SIA licensed guards to patrol residential blocks…
Platovon Learning Limited
- You will be responsible for the quality, relevancy and accuracy of the lesson materials produced in item 2 above.
- Abstract and Pragmatic Problem-solving skills.
£28,355 - £44,541 a year
- My client school is an ‘outstanding’, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed academy school where students achieve highly and display ‘exemplary behaviour’ (Ofsted).
£14 an hour
- Taking inbound and outbound calls to residents.
- Provide general administrative support i.e. manual and electronic filing systems.
- Access promotional materials to ensure that all claims are supported by scientific data and presented in an accurate, fair and balanced manner, ensuring…
£55,000 - £58,000 a year
- Product Owner: 2 years (Required).
- Candidates wishing to apply MUST have previous experience working as a Product Owner on CRM systems (we are not looking for…
Poppy Lane Placements
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Packing/unpacking the children’s bags for school, extracurricular activities, and organised trips.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Governess caring…
- A special needs primary and secondary school in the Hammersmith and Fulham LEA is now looking to appoint a full time teaching assistant who can work full time…
£10.50 - £13.50 an hour
- Valid UK Driving license desirable but not essential.
- Day and Night shift cleaners required for an immediate start to clean ambulances in various London…
- The successful candidate will be available for an immediate start or on a one week notice, able to get to West London and the city, keen for an exciting role…
- A highly innovative brand focused research consultancy with patented techniques is currently looking for an Innovation Lead to join them, initially on a 12…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.