jobs in Kingsbury
You refined by:
Hemel Hempstead (undo)
Right at Home HQ
- You will need a full UK driving licence and access to your own car.
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping and meal preparation.
- To use all equipment provided in a safe and correct manner, in accordance with Company procedures and safety rules.
Newstaff Employment Services Ltd.
£8.73 an hour
Immediate Start Warehouse Hemel Hempstead Morning 7am – 3pm or 3pm – 12pm This is ongoing work picking and packing, must be quick and able to think on…
£450 - £500 a week
- Unity offer referral schemes for all successful referrals at officer level*.
- Civil Enforcement Officers act as a deterrent to inconsiderate parking in order to…
£20,000 a year
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care.
- With flourishing success and growth, the hospital has exciting new plans to open brand new theatres for day case procedures…
£8.72 an hour
- For some of the services in Hemel Hempstead requires drivers so you will need to hold a full driving licence (UK & EU).
- The Lodge in Hemel Hempstead is looking for a Hosting Assistant to support the Care staff within the home, to support residents well being as well as assist the…
Romax Solutions Ltd
Hemel Hempstead HP2
£8.72 an hour
- Must have standard or enhanced DBS.
- Experienced cleaner required for Mon- Fri, the hours can be early morning or evening.
- £8.72 Per hour, plus holiday pay.
£9 an hour
- We're currently looking for a care home Cleaner to come and join the team based in Hemel Hempstead on a part time contract.
- Flexible start and finishing times.
- Proactively contacting the assigned customers on a regular basis, mainly by phone, to promote selected products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and…
- A DBS check (or proof that you have requested one - further info provided upon application).
- Pay is £10.72 per hour for days and £11.21 for night shifts.
Intertechnic Associates LLP
- Intertechnic are looking for ***EXPERIENCED*** Self-employed Trade Plate Delivery Drivers who are well presented, self-sufficient, able to handle customers from…
- A driving licence is essential for this position as you may be required to drive the unit car to take the young people to appointments such as family contacts,…
£8.72 - £9.14 an hour
- Scanning , loading and packing mail / parcels.
- Immediate start post registration and checks.
- 00:00-06:00 £9.14 Per Hour.
- Sorting mail and small parcels.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- Full UK driving licence and excellent driving skills.
- A friendly, manner and good communication skills.
- These points can be converted into extra pay either in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.