jobs in Kingsbury
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- Check, reconcile, input and allocate the credit card cash-sheets completed by Accounts Receivable.
- Manage the banking facilities; to update cash book by…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Respond to client queries regarding payroll in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure monthly salary payment for client payrolls are transferred to the…
£12 - £14 an hour
- Access to laptop/computer and internet from home.
- My client is a Fashion Retail and Wholesale business looking for a bookkeeper to join their Finance team on a…
£13 - £15 an hour
- Purchase orders, Good Received Notes are matched to invoices.
- Ensure Payables and Expenses mailboxes are monitored daily and all queries and requests are dealt…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Be on a maximum of 1 weeks notice.
- Candidates applying must have at least 1 years payroll experience.
- Have at least 1 years payroll experience.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- This role will support their UK and EU Payroll functions.
- Administer and maintain all Base Pay and Non Base Pay calculations.
- Monitor and ensure data quality.
£33,000 - £40,000 a year
- Preparation and launch of webinars, 1-2-1 sessions with employees.
- This role will act as a "number 2" to the Head of Payroll and the client is therefore looking…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Paid Travel (vehicle and fuel card).
- Be professional and client facing.
- Basic mechanical building maintenance (Plumbing, HVAC, AHUs, FCUs).
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls and dealing with enquiries when necessary.
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients.
£12 - £15 an hour
- Answering all incoming calls and emails ensuring exceptional verbal and written communication is provided.
- Transferring calls to the appropriate department or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.