jobs in Kingsbury
£650 - £700 a week
- A valid first aid qualification is a must for this position.
- A live in full time nanny is needed to help a family in taking care of their lovely baby in…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- They will also have a firm understanding of search, display social advertising channels.
- Have a working knowledge of search, display, social advertising…
£1,800 - £2,000 a month
- There are two small dogs in the house and nanny takes care of them, but in case the nanny is not there, the housekeeper might be asked to help with the dogs.
£2,500 - £3,000 a month
- Taking the children to playgroups.
- The family are looking for someone who is able to travel with the family throughout the year, who has a valid paediatric…
£250 - £350 a week
- A family in Brockley is looking for a junior live in Nanny to help care for their two young children.
- Taking the children to activities and lessons after school…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Liaising with payroll clients over the phone, or via email responding to their queries and ensuring their questions are answered in a timely and professional…
- An au pair is needed by a family in Merton, London to look after their two school aged children.
- Getting the children ready in the morning and taking them to…
£13 - £14 an hour
- A family in Lambeth, London is looking for an after school nanny to look after their two school aged children.
- Pick the children up from school.
£250 - £300 a week
- *Working hours: ** 2 to 3 full days per week but the nanny can stay in for 7 days a week.
- A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
£450 - £500 a week
- A family in Hammersmith is looking for a live in Nanny to help care for their baby and primary school aged child.
- Taking the children to parks and playgrounds.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.