jobs in Kingsbury
£250 - £300 a week
- You will have shared charge of two school aged children.
- Doing after school activities with the children.
- The family is looking for someone who is proactive,…
£550 - £600 a week
- A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
- A lovely family in Westminster is looking for a full time live in nanny to help take care of their…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Liaising with payroll clients over the phone, or via email responding to their queries and ensuring their questions are answered in a timely and professional…
£14 - £15 an hour
- A reliable part time live out nanny is needed by a family in Southwark to help look after their two school aged children.
- Taking them to various playdates.
£500 - £600 a week
- A valid first aid qualification is also needed for this position.
- *Working hours: ** Tuesday to Saturday, from 7 am to 7 pm with 2 nights of babysitting.
£450 - £500 a week
- Also, the candidate needs to be a driver, because they will be asked to drive the kids to after school activities.
- Doing the laundry and ironing of the family.
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- They will also have a firm understanding of search, display social advertising channels.
- Have a working knowledge of search, display, social advertising…
£450 - £500 a week
- Someone pet friendly would be ideal as they have two lovely dogs.
- To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more…
- Drive the child to after school clubs.
- Get the child ready to school.
- School drop offs and pickups.
- The au pair needs to be able to drive and the family will…
£12 - £15 an hour
- A live out after school nanny is needed by a family in Haringey, London to help them care for their toddler and two school aged children.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.