jobs in Kingsbury
You refined by:
£9.69 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£8.31 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£10 - £11 an hour
- The role involves searching the store to pick online orders and then pack them.
- We are looking for a large number for retail/ warehouse staff to help our client…
£8.00 - £8.29 an hour
- The hours will be between 1pm - 7pm Monday to Friday, bringing in and splitting the delivery plus maintenance of the goods in area.
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.