jobs in Kingsbury
You refined by:
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their…
- We also expect our Sales Assistant to support with living our brand, whether this is cleaning, replenishing the shelves or supporting their management team…
£33,948 - £37,842 a year
- In this role you will support the Programme Manager and undertake a range of activities including establishing and maintaining programme documents, analysing…
- As a member of the team you are responsible for the safety and comfort of all customers whilst onboard our aircraft.
Horniman Museum and Gardens
£26,650 a year
- You will create engaging culturally relevant content for local music audiences, primarily on social media, to help strengthen links between the Horniman’s…
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
£34,128 - £36,486 a year
- You will be responsible for a caseload of young people/adults, providing proactive risk management and targeted interactions to deliver a needs-led “wrap-around…
£28,239 a year
- The Assessment and Resettlement Worker will hold a caseload and deliver, in conjunction with other members of the team, the Passage House Assessment Centre…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.