jobs in Kingsbury
You refined by:
£18,957 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 3 Theatre Support Worker in Moorfields Private Theatres.
- You will ensure that essential tasks are carried out in a…
£25,776 - £28,640 a year
- You’ll explore diverse areas such as Retail Banking and Products, Insurance and Commercial Banking.
- You will undertake an assessment centre as part of the…
£14,250 a year
- You must currently hold documentation that gives you the legal right to work in the UK full time from (mid to late) September 2020 in order to be eligible for…
£9,620 a year
- Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification - Junior Content Production.
- You'll need to So depending on the day the requirements range from hospitality and front of…
- MPC is a leading player in VFX, responsible for creating some of the phenomenal effects for legendary titles such as The Jungle Book, Blade Runner 2049 and the…
£17,036 a year
- Please note: This vacancy may close early once a sufficient number of applications are received therefore early submission is advisory.
- What we are looking for:
£27,388 - £29,495 a year
- Providing high quality customer service, ensuring that all information for customers is accurate, timely, clear and easy to understand and that all dealings…
£15,429 a year
- A Kew apprentice will gain work experience in each of the two horticultural sections: Arboretum, Gardens & Horticultural Services, and Glasshouses, Nurseries…
£28,706 - £31,886 a year
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships with all colleagues and customers.
- Be aged 16 or older.
UK Government - Veterinary Medicines Directorate
£27,415 - £29,658 a year
- It works to provide support to internal and external customers, helping them to be productive when using technology to do their jobs, by using tools to solve…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.