jobs in Kilburn
You refined by:
Care Assistants (undo)
£8.25 an hour
- As Care Assistant, it is desirable that you hold a Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent), alongside experience of a similar role.
- 24 hours - day shift, working 2 x 12 hour shifts per week (07:45 - 20:15).
- 36 hours - night shift, working 3 x 12 hour shifts per week (19:45 - 08:15am).
£8.21 an hour
- You must have experience of dealing with residents with the Elderly and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and…
- As a care assistant you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible, providing the best standards of care and…
£9.15 an hour
- Answering emergency bells and the door and greet visitors in a courteous manner.
- Participating in the key worker system as defined within the home.
The Old Vicarage Care Home Bakewell
£8.60 - £8.90 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- £8.90 per hour NVQ Level 2 or 3.
- Caring for 24 elderly frail residents.
We have removed 80 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.