jobs in Kilburn
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- Previous retail experience in a fast paced store or service environment.
- A genuine love of the products we sell (cards, wrap, gifts and balloons).
£8.80 - £9.70 an hour
- Instruct and brief customers on safety procedures and the safe way of experiencing activities - evaluate participant competence to continue beyond the briefing…
- You will be delivering products, meeting customers and loading/unloading where necessary.
- Please only apply if you have the correct license and your Digital…
- We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified CSCS card holder to join our clients exciting team.
- PPE - Basic PPE can be provided by the agency.
£7.50 - £8.30 an hour
- Preparing documents and other materials, updating data base amongst other general required duties such as filing and answering customer queries.
£8.50 an hour
- If you are interested in learning more about this vacancy, then please contact your local Gi Group branch which is based in Mansfield as we would love to hear…
£350 - £400 a day
- Newly restructured Manufacturing Group based in North of Nottingham / Derby.
- Joining on an initial 6 week contract you will be working closely with the CFO and…
Karter Thomas Limited
- A driving license and access to your own vehicle are essential for this role.
- We are currently working with a large reputable provider of social housing, who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.