jobs in Kilburn
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Essential criteria for this role:
- Work with efficiency, accuracy and pace.
£25,566 a year
- Overall responsibility for the day to day running of the OVRO office along with responsibility for the administration of the IT based computer system.
£8.86 - £9.86 an hour
- A passion for coffee, customers and colleagues.
- Handling cash and taking on responsibility of the store in the absence of a manager.
- What we want to give you.
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
- Procurement Spend by product by supplier including identifiable savings.
- General purchasing administration including maintaining computer records and files on…
Majestic Bingo Limited
- Being the first point of contact, meeting and greeting Customers.
- Answering telephone calls from customer and suppliers.
- And have a smart appearance.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- Think commercially, be dynamic and used to a fast paced environment.
- Be comfortable creating test plans to ensure website and project testing is conducted…
£22,000 - £30,000 a year
- Driver's Licence and car preferable.
- The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.