jobs in Kilburn
- Please ensure that you read all of the information on our website about the role and the recruitment process before applying.
- A positive can do attitude to customers and colleagues is essential.
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced transport administrator to join a busy and well…
- Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement on 0115 9320585.
- Cleaner required to undertake a variety of duties, including mopping, vacuuming…
£23,340 a year
- Driving sales growth through their own initiative and company compliance.
- Driving and celebrating colleague and business success.
Trent Rivers Trust
£44,274 - £51,653 a year
- The Trent Rivers Trust is looking for a Chief Executive Officer.
- Be accountable to the Finance Manager and Treasurer to ensure the necessary financial processes…
- As a Home Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring the administration of the home runs smoothly and effectively; assisting the Care Home Manager in…
- Develop community links with local groups, i.e. churches, schools and encourage a variety of events and activities to take place in the home.
£10,874 - £11,091 a year
- This position requires you to be able to drive and have access to a car as you will be working at various schools cooking between 100 to 700 meals per day…
- No more than 3 points on your licence.
- Class 2 Rear End Loader Driver Operator (nights).
- Due to further expansion Ward Recycling are looking for an experienced…
£8.21 - £11.00 an hour
- Unboxing products, checking items for condition, logging details onto the computer, I:E package types, and label codes.
- Role of a Production Operative(s):
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.