jobs in Kilburn
You refined by:
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£16,976 a year
- Please note, unfortunately due to the SOC level and salary associated with this post we would be unable to sponsor any applicants requiring a Tier 2 (general)…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, maximising all selling opportunities.
- Format of BusinessPost Office Store.
£9.07 an hour
- Tupton Hall School is part of the Redhill Academy Trust.
- Tupton Hall School became an academy, sponsored by The Redhill Academy Trust, on 1 October 2019.
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
£22,928 - £29,912 a year
- This position will join our existing established Counselling and Support Manager to support volunteer counsellors and support workers across North Derbyshire.
Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundatio...
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You should also have a good telephone manner and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- This is a busy and varied role which requires a flexible approach and you…
£18,426 - £18,794 a year
- The successful candidates will help to plan, organise and deliver a programme of activities for the children who access our After School Club.
£18,731 a year
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a diverse and fast paced working environment, offering core college functions to all customers of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.