jobs in Kilburn
Derbyshire County Council
- Provisional Interview Date: 07 January 2020.
- The successful candidate will be required to, clean toilets, classrooms, corridors and offices, suction clean…
£14,592 - £16,894 a year
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their experience of a similar role and their suitability to working within a busy secondary school…
£9 an hour
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Applications will be considered frequently and shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview whilst this post is still…
£9.55 - £9.74 an hour
- Brackenfield School is an area special school for the South of Derbyshire, providing an exciting and relevant education for young people with complex needs…
£10,095 - £11,010 a year
- Must hold or willing to gain NVQ Health and Social Care Level 3 (Adults) or equivalent.
- Responsible for providing personal care and assisting in activities to…
£12,463 - £12,712 a year
- We are looking for a motivated individual to lead our team of staff at St Lawrence Primary School, Long Eaton serving approx.
- 250 plus meals a day.
£13,705 - £15,723 a year
- The Long Eaton school is a highly successful secondary school with 1096 students on roll.
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their experience…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.