jobs in Kilburn
£9 an hour
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Applications will be considered frequently and shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview whilst this post is still…
£12.99 - £13.94 an hour
- The Derbyshire Adult Community Education service is seeking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced IQAs to carry out: Internal Quality Assurance by…
- Pilsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment.
- Pilsley Primary School is a good school, with high expectations of behaviour…
£23.52 - £25.81 an hour
- Applicants should be occupationally competent, have recognised subject and assessor qualifications and already hold an adult teaching qualification.
£13,197 - £13,460 a year
- To apply you will be ideally qualified to City & Guilds 706/1 level/NVQ Level II or have relevant experience, with a sound knowledge of Health & Safety and…
£15,241 - £16,352 a year
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ III Care or equivalent.
- Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
- Provisional Interview Date: 16 January.
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a School Gate Patrol’s for 15 minutes each morning to provide an important and invaluable safety service on the school site…
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Specialist Teaching & Learning Assistant(s) to support pupils with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum…
£18,532 - £19,141 a year
- Hold a full valid driving license (preferably with categories: B+E, C1).
- Basic standard of education; Good verbal communication skills to be able to respond to…
£9.36 an hour
- Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by calling 01246 232817.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.