Derbyshire County Council
jobs in Kilburn
£22,021 - £26,999 a year
- Provisional interview date: 3 March 2020.
- Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the organisation.
£5,591 a year
- The successful candidates will be required to, clean toilets, classrooms, corridors and offices, suction clean carpets, mop floors, damp dust areas and empty…
£11,951 - £12,190 a year
- We are looking to recruit a Catering Supervisor to work within our Residential Home for Older Adults, the post holder will have the responsibility for managing…
£16,017 - £17,680 a year
- Your knowledge of the Special Needs Code of Practice will help you to empathise and support pupils with additional needs access the curriculum and participate…
£8,178 - £8,918 a year
- Please contact the School Office to arrange on 01246 472417, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to make an appointment to…
£9,385 a year
- We offer good rates of pay and a good pension, free uniform, high quality training and many other benefits including a minimum of five weeks holiday and eight…
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Specialist Teaching & Learning Assistant(s) to support pupils with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum…
£15,241 - £16,352 a year
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ III Care or equivalent.
- Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
- Provisional Interview Date: 16 January.
£9.36 an hour
- Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by calling 01246 232817.
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.