Derbyshire County Council
jobs in Kilburn
£21,422 - £23,774 a year
- Telephone the BDC Contact Centre on 01246 242424 or the NEDDC Contact Centre on 01246 217640.
- This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at…
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- You will be working in a small residential care home responsible for children with a small staff team who provide support and a child centred service to…
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- Candidates should be qualified to vocational/NVQ or equivalent with significant experience.
- The successful applicant will be required to supervise a team of…
£21,462 - £23,026 a year
- Support learning through securing optimal behaviour, attendance and punctuality across the school.
- Support the school’s work to ensure that no child falls…
£9,385 a year
- We offer good rates of pay and a good pension, free uniform, high quality training and many other benefits including a minimum of five weeks holiday and eight…
£13,197 - £13,460 a year
- To apply you will be ideally qualified to City & Guilds 706/1 level/NVQ Level II or have relevant experience, with a sound knowledge of Health & Safety and…
£15,241 - £16,352 a year
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ III Care or equivalent.
- Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
- Provisional Interview Date: 16 January.
- You will be able to communicate effectively with both adults and children and have the ability to cope with change.
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a School Gate Patrol’s for 15 minutes each morning to provide an important and invaluable safety service on the school site…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.