jobs in Kilburn
Derbyshire County Council
- A willingness to work flexibly is required as the workload is variable as the post holder would need to attend at least eight evening meetings per year.
£5,591 a year
- The successful candidates will be required to, clean toilets, classrooms, corridors and offices, suction clean carpets, mop floors, damp dust areas and empty…
£11,341 - £11,568 a year
- Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service…
£16,017 - £17,680 a year
- Your knowledge of the Special Needs Code of Practice will help you to empathise and support pupils with additional needs access the curriculum and participate…
£9,385 a year
- We offer good rates of pay and a good pension, free uniform, high quality training and many other benefits including a minimum of five weeks holiday and eight…
- Pilsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment.
- Pilsley Primary School is a good school, with high expectations of behaviour…
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a School Gate Patrol’s for 15 minutes each morning to provide an important and invaluable safety service on the school site…
£15,241 - £16,352 a year
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ III Care or equivalent.
- Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
- Provisional Interview Date: 16 January.
- There are currently 380 children in 12 single aged classes, 3 per year group.
- Hasland Junior School is a larger than average junior school on the outskirts of…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.