Derbyshire County Council
jobs in Kilburn
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
£10,095 - £11,010 a year
- Paid and Voluntary Employment Services (PAVES), is a specialist work experience/employment project for adults with learning disabilities.
£16,017 - £17,680 a year
- Your knowledge of the Special Needs Code of Practice will help you to empathise and support pupils with additional needs access the curriculum and participate…
£8,178 - £8,918 a year
- Please contact the School Office to arrange on 01246 472417, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to make an appointment to…
- Pilsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment.
- Pilsley Primary School is a good school, with high expectations of behaviour…
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Specialist Teaching & Learning Assistant(s) to support pupils with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum…
£14,940 - £15,238 a year
- To apply you will be ideally qualified to City & Guilds 706/1 level/NVQ Level II or have relevant experience, with a sound knowledge of Health and Safety and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.