Derbyshire County Council
jobs in Kilburn
£18,064 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake a variety of cleaning, supervision of staff, security, janitorial and DIY duties.
£5,738 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to, clean toilets, classrooms, corridors and offices, suction clean carpets, mop floors, damp dust areas and empty…
£9,123 - £9,396 a year
- The service aims to promote independence and to reduce social isolation and in order to achieve these objectives the workers appointed will support clients to…
- You will be working in a busy production kitchen assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of the lunch time meals to a number of pupils.
£12,149 - £13,249 a year
- Hasland Hall is a genuinely comprehensive 11-16 community school on a pleasant and well-maintained site.
- We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start…
£10.47 - £11.41 an hour
- We are looking for highly motivated Level 2 Qualified Swimming Instructors to join the School Swimming Team.
- Experience of working with primary aged pupils will…
£4,663 a month
- Hasland Hall is a genuinely comprehensive community school on a pleasant and well-maintained site.
- We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Curriculum Area Leader…
£17,282 - £18,677 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Specialist Teaching & Learning Assistant to work primarily with pupils in our ‘Rainbow Room’…
£11,682 - £12,740 a year
- Applicants wishing to visit the school should contact the school office on telephone 01246 273801.
- Old Hall Junior School has a committed and friendly staff…
- Is a responsible and caring adult with H&S and welfare of children in mind.
- You will be responsible for the supervision and control of pupils in a given area of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.