jobs in Kilburn
£12.99 - £13.94 an hour
- The Derbyshire Adult Community Education service is seeking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced IQAs to carry out: Internal Quality Assurance by…
£19,376 - £20,941 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Specialist Teaching & Learning Assistant(s) to support pupils with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum…
£14.12 an hour
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory medical assessment.
- Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the…
£13,197 - £13,460 a year
- To apply you will be ideally qualified to City & Guilds 706/1 level/NVQ Level II or have relevant experience, with a sound knowledge of Health & Safety and…
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- Operational experience in line management would be preferable and you must possess a full UK driving licence and use of a car.
- Pilsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment.
- Pilsley Primary School is a good school, with high expectations of behaviour…
£15,241 - £16,352 a year
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ III Care or equivalent.
- Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
- Provisional Interview Date: 16 January.
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a School Gate Patrol’s for 15 minutes each morning to provide an important and invaluable safety service on the school site…
£18,426 - £18,794 a year
- The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure carried out by the Criminal Records Bureau at the Enhanced Level.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
£9.36 an hour
- Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by calling 01246 232817.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.