jobs in Kilburn
You refined by:
Derbyshire County Council (undo)
£31,371 a year
- A full driving licence and use of a car is also required.
- You will possess a relevant qualification in Environmental Health and will be registered with the…
- The unit consist of a 20 place 2 year unit, 39 place nursery for 3 year olds and a reception catering for 45 children.
£14.12 an hour
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory medical assessment.
- Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the…
- Pilsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment.
- Pilsley Primary School is a good school, with high expectations of behaviour…
£15,241 - £16,352 a year
- Must hold or be willing to gain NVQ III Care or equivalent.
- Enhanced pay rates are paid for Bank Holiday working.
- Provisional Interview Date: 16 January.
£12.99 - £13.94 an hour
- The Derbyshire Adult Community Education service is seeking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced IQAs to carry out: Internal Quality Assurance by…
- The Governors are seeking to appoint a School Gate Patrol’s for 15 minutes each morning to provide an important and invaluable safety service on the school site…
£18,426 - £18,794 a year
- The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure carried out by the Criminal Records Bureau at the Enhanced Level.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
£7.70 an hour
- The Governors of Renishaw Primary School wish to appoint an apprentice Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in Early Years/KS1.
- Ages 16-17 £4.35 per hour.
£8,762 - £9,556 a year
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.