jobs in Kilburn
£10.47 - £11.41 an hour
- We are looking for highly motivated Level 2 Qualified Swimming Instructors to join the School Swimming Team.
- Experience of working with primary aged pupils will…
£9.18 an hour
- The post will include keeping all areas of the home clean including bedrooms, toilets, bathrooms, communal areas.
£14.12 an hour
- Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory medical assessment.
- Any queries regarding this advert or the recruitment process should be made directly to the…
£13,705 - £15,723 a year
- The Long Eaton school is a highly successful secondary school with 1096 students on roll.
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their experience…
£36,876 - £39,782 a year
- You will also need to be a fully qualified Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer with knowledge and experience of undertaking Local Authority Asset…
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- The successful applicant will need to hold a relevant HND in construction / building or equivalent qualification and have experience and be proficient in the…
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- Operational experience in line management would be preferable and you must possess a full UK driving licence and use of a car.
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- Candidates will need to hold a current A.S.A. or STA Level 2 teaching certificate, be flexible, customer focused, and be prepared to work on your own initiative…
£13,503 - £13,772 a year
- To apply you will be ideally qualified to City & Guilds 706/1 level/NVQ Level II or have relevant experience, with a sound knowledge of Health & Safety and…
£9.55 - £9.74 an hour
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years old, due to the ages of the young people.
- We would welcome any applicant to visit pre interview or appointment to discuss…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.