Derbyshire County Council
jobs in Kilburn
£25,064 - £26,890 a year
- The successful candidate will liaise with stakeholders, colleagues, customers, suppliers and contractors and be influential in forming the policy and…
£20,190 - £22,019 a year
- Recent experience of investigating rogue trading, crime prevention and dealing with vulnerable witnesses would be advantageous.
£8,178 - £8,918 a year
- The children, staff and governors of Ladywood Primary and Nursery School, Kirk Hallam are seeking to appoint 2 conscientious and motivated Teaching and Learning…
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- Applicants must have experience of working in a busy HR, payroll or administrative environment, have excellent organisational, administrative and communication…
£9,788 a year
- You will be working in a busy production kitchen assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of the lunch time meals to approximately 220 pupils, you…
£22,628 - £24,455 a year
- There is an expectation that you will be undertaking assessments, leading review meetings with a range of professionals which places the outcome of children and…
- The governors of Risley School wish to appoint an enthusiastic play leader to support lunchtimes and physical activity in the early afternoon.
£14,018 - £18,288 a year
- You will have opportunity to work with children across the primary age range, working within class and leading small teaching activities.
- We are looking for 3 midday supervisors to join our school community.
- As an employer, we offer a wide variety of training to all our staff, ensuring all staff…
- Spencer Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS with children’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.