jobs in Kilburn
You refined by:
Derbyshire County Council (undo)
Derbyshire County Council
£12,206 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake a variety of cleaning, security, janitorial and DIY duties.
£15,542 - £17,853 a year
- A small amount of administration work will also be required.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day supervision of cleaning staff and also…
£6,941 a year
- Provisional Interview Date: 31 January 2020.
- The successful candidate will be required to, clean toilets, corridors and offices, suction clean carpets, mop…
£22,628 - £24,455 a year
- The successful applicant must also have excellent interpersonal skills and be capable of dealing with contacts at all levels with other Council departments,…
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
£8,544 a year
- The successful applicant will be committed to the continuing drive towards improving the quality of life in our residential care homes by contributing towards…
£9,032 - £9,532 a year
- You will be required to work as part of a team undertaking a wide-range of duties from note taking, supporting social care functions, processing financial…
£9 an hour
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
£13,694 - £13,968 a year
We’re recruiting Care Workers to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you’ll be ensuring our residents stay happy,…
£6,166 a year
- You will be working in a busy production kitchen assisting with the preparation, cooking and service of the lunch time meals to a number of pupils.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.