You refined by:
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£8.35 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£23,000 a year
- You will need to be resilient enough to deal with complaints and deal with customers who can be frustrated or angry, upset or vulnerable.
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
- As Shows Administrator you will:
- Experience of country events, whether this is customer service or administration.
- The grass is greener… at Joules!
- This is a part time temporary position of 16 hours per week for 12 months.
£8.40 an hour
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc.
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe.
- What’s in it for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.