jobs in Kegworth
- Child protection and safeguarding are a priority at our school and children are taught never to keep an adult’s secret.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We receive over 2 million blood donations a year, but you don’t need a medical background or any qualifications to help us get them.
- You will come to the role with an excellent knowledge of logistics including distribution centre operations and a detailed understanding of the functionality…
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As Waiting Staff at the Otter, you will be the friendly face our guests remember.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.