jobs in Kegworth
Loughborough High School
- Based at Loughborough High School, the successful candidate will assist in organising candidates at the start and end of each exam and ensure that the conduct…
- While your willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
£23,192 a year
- As the Administration Coordinator, you will support the effective and efficient administration and finance functions.
- Raise and receipt purchase orders.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Working history with at least 2 referees.
- You will be required to sign our confidentiality agreement and, in addition, you will need at least 2 referees that we…
- Ensure transport team execute the plans produced by Logistics Planning Centre.
- Ensure office administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
£9 an hour
As a Kiosk Team Member here at YO! you have a real passion for outstanding guest service and strive to give every guest the best experience possible! Teamwork…
- Child protection and safeguarding are a priority at our school and children are taught never to keep an adult’s secret.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.