jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
£9.82 an hour
- The role will involve all aspects administration duties from filing through to typing.
- If you have previous experience in Administration and can commute daily…
Thomas George Selection
£20,000 a year
- A successful West Midlands based independent financial advisory practice with an excellent local reputation are looking to recruit an IFA Administrator to join…
£17,000 - £17,500 a year
- Liaise with and provide support to customers with any queries they may have on products.
- Please note that you will also need to have access to your own vehicle…
£8.21 - £8.50 an hour
- Answering of incoming phone calls to the business.
- First Call Contract Services are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our clients busy head office…
£8.21 an hour
- Must possess a valid car licence.
- Logging defect cards & lost mileage.
- Updating and maintaining personnel files.
- Must be confident using a computer.
- We have an opportunity for an Administrator to join our team.
- The ideal candidate must have previous office experience.
- Previous Sage experience is desireable.
Double Impact Services
£17,500 - £18,000 a year
- This will include but is not limited to; working proactively with participants to obtain the required identification to enable them to join the project;…
Far East Kitchen Solutions
£18,000 - £21,500 a year
- Sales order processing including invoicing, taking payment, tracking and reminders, and goods dispatch.
- Beneficial: any experience of order processing and…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- You will be required to log all new / existing driver and vehicle details on a bespoke system.
- You will hold at least 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C (or equivalent),…
- Pricing up products for the sales teams.
- Helping customers with claims procedures.
- Placing purchase orders with the relevant vendors/suppliers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.