jobs in Kegworth
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- There is a high volume of telephone work in this role and some of the information is of a sensitive nature.
- The successful candidate will provide administration…
£16,296 - £17,811 a year
- Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
- Functions are rent collection and maximisation, lettings,…
£18,709 - £21,814 a year
- You will provide full administrative support in the day-to-day running of the Centre, reporting to the Clinical Skills Centre Manager, and acting as the first…
£15,457 a year
- Act as the first point of contact for all calls into the office.
- Organised and proactive, as an Administrator, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Nottingham CityCare Partnership CIC is committed to the protection of vulnerable adults and children.
- Tasks will include answering and fielding enquiries,…
- As an administrator within the Recruitment Support Centre, you will be working in a fast paced administrative and customer environment.
- Manage any queries and discrepancies raised by the venues & clients with the Operations team and update Meetings Manager where required.
£17,550 - £18,000 a year
- Our generous and competitive benefits package includes; enhanced annual leave of 25 days per annum for a full time role, a paid PeoplePlus Life Event Day each…
- General administration duties including collating orders, entering data on to the company system, liaising with colleagues to ensure the correct information is…
£18,000 - £18,800 a year
- Good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Other roles you may have applied for include 'Customer service administrator, Receptionist, Accounts…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.