jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
Derby DE24 (undo)
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£28,592 a year
- BPSS government standard pre-employment vetting requires Network Rail to screen a potential employees unspent criminal convictions and undertake 3 year career…
£19,554 - £20,344 a year
- Your role is to respond to customers' research enquiries, enabling and encouraging people to explore and get the most from the library's collection.
£11.48 an hour
- You will be employed directly by UPS, not through an agency.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
£16,565 - £17,062 a year
- Working on the hospital’s busy reception, our Receptionists are responsible for processing clients who attend the hospital, answering telephone enquiries,…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£17,243 a year
- Breezemount are market leaders in the 2-person home delivery service working with international brands such as IKEA.
- A wide range of employee discounts.
- It’s challenging and fast-paced from Market Street, to replenishing stock, to working on our checkouts, our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring…
- In addition to supporting the store meeting it’s financial targets, you will be assisting with deliveries and carrying out stock inspections, as well as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.