jobs in Kegworth
- Having practical knowledge of Fire Regulations and Housing Legislation in relation to Tenancy Management to allow you to give informed responses to customers.
- In addition, you can choose from a number of flexible benefits, including our fantastic salary sacrifice car scheme, big discounts at high-street outlets,…
- You will have demonstrable experience of designing, organising and delivery of a varied events programme as well as administration experience of managing…
£29,750 - £34,484 a year
- You will be a qualified teacher at level 5 as well as you will have a relevant subject qualification at level 6 or above.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- With experience of working with the members of the public, you will be able to tactfully and diplomatically deal with irate or distressed customers.
- You must have NVQ Assessor Awards D32/D33 or A1, a relevant subject qualification minimum Level 3 and a L2 English qualification.
- As a Leisure Centre Attendant, you will provide the highest standard of customer service whilst ensuring the health and safety of customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.