jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
Leicester City Council (undo)
- As a Sport and Physical Activity Programme Officer, you will be responsible for the delivery and development of recreational gymnastics and trampolining…
- You will also be required to sell memberships and support new customers to sign up online.
- You will have ability to provide the highest standard of customer…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- With experience of working with the members of the public, you will be able to tactfully and diplomatically deal with irate or distressed customers.
£11,626 - £12,585 a year
- As a Hub Advisor, using your excellent communication skills, you will handle incoming referrals, telephone calls and email enquiries from the public, existing…
- Day to day you will provide advice to the planning service on all aspects of nature conservation and contribute to the city’s Biodiversity Action Plan and…
£9.36 an hour
- You’ll be provided with all relevant equipment in order to signal traffic to stop, without detriment to the welfare of drivers, and to allow children and other…
£38,813 - £41,675 a year
- To succeed in this role you will have recent in-depth knowledge and post qualification experience in Child Care litigation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.