jobs in Kegworth
You refined by:
- This is an exciting new volunteer opportunity that will directly support our enquiry officers.
- Assisting with admin related tasks and help with the planning and…
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£9 - £10 an hour
- It is desirable that you have a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle due to the nature of the role.
- Come and join the best!
- ( Flexible but suggest 2 hours on a regular basis – can do this from home but need to establish an excellent working relationship with the shop team first.
- Support the shop team to maintain their book departments to a high standard and up to date, displayed well so we attract customers.
- Work as part of a team.
- Serving customers, taking cash and providing good all-round customer service.
- The chance to gain valuable retail experience.
- Creating window and shop displays.
- You will be supporting our Beeston shop to give customers the best possible experience in store, keep the shop stocked and tidy, and help us to sort donations -…
- Flexible but suggest 2 hours on a regular basis – can do this from home but need to establish an excellent working relationship with the shop team first.
- A school governing body is made up of representatives from the school, the parents, the local authority and the local community.
- What will you be doing?*.
- Help us maintain filing systems, and implement new ones.
- Arranging training, meetings and interviews.
- Do you have a good understanding of how to scan, email and…
- Our Volunteer Sales Assistants are welcoming and helpful with a can-do attitude, making customers feel welcome and supported to find the things they’re looking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.